Tuesday 12 May, 2009

To do.....

Long last.....

  • I am blogging....

  • It rained in Kolkata yesterday and what a rain with proper dust storm followed by thunders. And today morning it was cloudy and soon after I flopped in front of my office computer it started to rain cats and dogs.......ah....I wish I could be on the terrace getting wet.....I so miss our terrace in my ex Jangupura barsati in Delhi. All I needed was a pipping hot mug of green tea and my camera.

  • Hot and horrid weather of Kolkata has taken a beating. It had become really unbearable and responsible for a very lethargic me.

  • Oh I love the first day of rain after a long and hot summer. I know the monsoon is still ages away but believe me folks at least in Kolkata it is feeling like monsoon has come....

  • I went swimming on Sunday, this is after literally a decade. What fun, wish I had got back to it earlier.

  • I fit into a very old kurta which is precisely 10 years old and even then had not fit me very well. And now it fits me very well.....ta da!

Pending...

  • Get out of my lethargy mode and get back in touch with my friends, especially the Delhi ones;

  • Regularly write in my blog....

  • Take photographs, right now I have completely stopped taking them.....

  • Try and exercise regularly....
  • Eat healthy-- cut out temptations and fight demons.....(can you hear my sword swishing?)

P.S. This list for some reason reminds me of a conversation that I had with a friend long time back. She was aghast to discover that the guy she was dating had put her in his to do list (like call her, miss her and of course love her)....


Cant wait...

  • To vote tomorrow....

  • To eat all the mangoes I possibly can....

  • For the monsoon to set in....

  • For the rains to fall incessantly....

  • To jump over puddles of rain water, just like good ol' school days...:)

  • To eat Hilsa and her eggs, Bong's version of caviar....

Slowly....

  • Getting into the rhythm of living in Kolkata.....when I stay away from Kolkata, I miss home so much....this stint of my working in Kolkata is like reliving nostalgia every day....it was bugging me initially, but now started to enjoy the slow uneventful days and the home comforts as well as the disciplines which haven't changed much for the 30 year old working me!
  • N.B. This photo is courtesy google.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there gurl, nice to have you back:) You know it was raining in Delhi a few days ago and I was remembering that one late evening of rains when we got on to the terrace!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!