Wednesday 23 January, 2008

my childhood crushes!


for confidentiality purposes i am keeping the names of all my ex loves secret.....
i was all of one and a half years...mind you very cute....i was taken to the zoo and there i saw this baby monkey....according to all witnesses (my father, mother, aunt, uncle and of course cousins) both the baby moneky and me....we were stuck....liking, attraction, chemistry and instant love at first sight...my mom could not drag me away from that cage nor could his mom......ah the monkey my first love....never met him after that..........but still havent been able to forget him.......
second love.....three year old, another zoo trip.....searched for my first love, couldnt find him anywhere...i was rather sad and forlon and then i saw HIM......he was standing next to his mom and oh! my! my! my breath stopped for a second..........he was sooooooooo cute...............he was the first baby elephant i saw and i fell in love with him instantly...again dragged home by parents.............dushman zamana!!!
throughout my childhood my dad and grandfather, both were browbeaten by me into telling me stories...........my dad had made up this story about a tiger escaping from the zoo and how he manages to come to our house and then what we do with him.....now i used to hear this story every night, sometimes twice till i was 5/6 years old.....that tiger was my constant childhood crush...........ok already devulged three of my crushes....rest some other time.....
one last one........i saw the animated movie frog prince when i was in class 1 or 2....still waiting for my frog who is going to turn to a prince and even now whenever i see a frog my heart goes dhak dhak.....................................
ok before u guys think i am totally 'nooje' character [courtesy dipankar dey in bancharam er bagan].......lemme stop..............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!