Tuesday 28 December, 2010

Christmas Tree....

 This year we settled for a tiny tree. Since it was so tiny that we could not find any decorations for it, so Indranil decided to make some. I have some origami papers given by my aunt about 20 years back. Initially I tried doing origami, but it was so intricate and demanded such concentration that I soon lost patience and interest. But I loved the papers and preserved them lovingly and also happened to bring them with me to the UK. Indranil apparently loved doing origami as a kid but never got the right kind of paper for his creations. So it was like duck taking to water. Indranil and the papers created magic! Enjoy the photos, most of them are taken by our friend Anurita with her superb camera.

Our teeny weeny tiny tree....
Tree next to the fire place...
|Origami decorations
A flower for the tree...
A basket...we had heard that |Santa was now a days leaving goodies in baskets as well :) So we were ready for him....
Deft fingers at work...
And a star is born....
Yields of four hours of hard work!

2 comments:

  1. Loved it. Wish i was there to see it in person. Trust you had yourselves a very Merry Christmas. Love and hugs to you both dearie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Muthu...yes we had a lovely Christmas....how about you?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!