Friday 14 May, 2010

Midnight train to nowhere...

We have been living next to the railway tracks for over 9 months but the romance of the trains has hit me yesterday night. Before I used to cringe at the sound the trains make, sometimes count the number of trains standing on the tracks and basically moan about the sound and pollution.

But something changed yesterday night and now I feel tuned to the trains rushing past. Now I want to know which one is going where, who all are travelling inside, what stories they carry with them. I want to be part of the movement that these trains are. I want to be travelling in them and go to an unknown destination. Have you ever taken the midnight train to nowhere? I have never, I wish I had the courage to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!