Tuesday 6 January, 2009

Dame Anita Roddick

I was browsing the net looking for something else when I found this website http://www.thebodyshop.com/_en/_ww/services/aboutus_anita-roddick.aspx. I am sure all women know about The Body Shop and their products. Personally I find Body Shops products way too expensive, anyday prefer Shaznaz Hussain products. But this piece is about the founder of The Body Shop, Dame Anita Roddick and what a truly inspirational piece it is. She was some lady. Why I never heard of her before I wonder.
Please go through it, I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. i love love their products even before i got to know about DAR.
    Their tea tree face wash is to die for :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeee TheBodyShop. Arekta hocchey BathAndBodyWorks. Oboshyo ei point-tar sathey tor poster kono mil nai :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!