Saturday 12 July, 2008

How I spent this week: 6th to 11th July 2008

Since lately I have become a crybaby and crib endlessly about my boring life, I have decided to bring some facts to my attention and realize that my life is not so boring.

So every Saturday I have decided to fill this “How I spent this week” questionnaire which will show me and of course you all how happening my life is:

Books I read: Rereading ‘Three Men In A Boat’

Movies I saw: Bombay to Bangkok (half), Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na

Music I heard: Jaane Tu…Ya Jaane Na

Shopping/purchases done: Train tickets to go home and phone top ups.

Gifts received: A saree (Pune cotton) and a lovely salwar kameez suit (Katha Stitch) piece sent over by my parents.

Food Consumed: Karim’s khana, paan from Prince, hot chocolate fudge from Nirula’s, home cooked food at my cousin’s place in C.R. Park, sandwiches, cold coffee, chocolate chip muffin and jelebis.

Restaurants Graced: Karim’s, the old Delhi one; some dhaba on the Grand Trunk Road, Karim’s, the Nizamuddin one, China Hut & Kadmi Dukan in Bhogal market, Hawkers, Jangpura extention.

Friends/relatives/acquaintances/enemies I hanged out with: Anubha, Jayshree, Aparna, Anant, Aatreyee (all from work), cousins, uncle, nephew & niece.

Travel: Sonepat District Court

On the phone with: Swati—my one and only phone sweetheart.

Anything substantial at work: Helped in recruitment, which I usually do not do.

Harmful activities: Ate a hell lot mostly Mughlai, other than that this week has been relatively harmless.

Anything creative: Just wrote in this blog, set the blog layout, added the header picture which I am totally in love with and took a couple of silly photographs in office.

Sadness/depression/head & heart ache: Severe depression on Monday.

Hilarious stuff: Had a crazy lunch session with Smriti, Rekha, Aatreyee, Sumitha, Vipin.

Any off beat activity: Dance on the terrace during rains on Tuesday night while all of Jangpura was asleep or so we hope.

Future plans: Planning to pick up a diamond nose ring in August, visit Kamla Market to pick up Mosabear vcds in September and also go visit Ajmeer Sharif.

Severe Loss: Lost my silver nose ring, it just fell off while I was in the market.

Highlight of the week: Meet my cousin and uncle who had come over from Kolkata.

N.B. This muffin pic is taken from http://www.timelessfacade.com/. Thoug there were loads of pictures of muffins in Google, this one looked the yummiest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!