Monday 28 July, 2008

What I did last week: 19th to 26th July 2008


Ok guys I had got bored with this end of the week ritual after 2 weeks and had no intention of writing this. But then today morning Muthu wrote such a beautiful piece, that I somehow got back to this. Read Muthu's 'I Did Nothing Today' at http://muthu-booksandbeyond.blogspot.com/ to understand what I am talking about.

Books I read: ‘The Afghan’ and Paul Auster's Leviathan.
Movies I saw: Half of Izajjat.
Music I heard: FM, my old cd containing has John Denver, Jim Reeves, Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfunkel, Savage Garden’s Affirmation, some cd which I had copied called ‘The Other Side’ as far as I could understand it was flute and oh yes Hemanta Mukherjee’s ei meghla din ee ekla for about a 100th time on Sunday mid morning when it was raining cats & dogs.
Shopping/purchases done: Grocery, veggies, nothing to write about.
Gifts received: None L
Food Consumed: 5 Star Chocolate, Chocobar ice cream, home cooked food, chilli chicken pizza, chicken lollipops, Chinese khana.
Restaurants Graced: China Hut & Kadmi Dukan (Bhogal market) Ching Wagh Resturant, Jughead’s etc.
Friends/relatives/acquaintances/enemies I hanged out with: My cousins (Tumpi and Guddu), uncle, Tumpi’s friend and her dad, and my usual friends.
Travel: None, though there was a possibility of going to Dharmshala, but did not work out.
On the phone with: my parents, brother, Muthu and of course Swati.
Anything substantial at work: Time killing.
Harmful activities: Lets not go there guys.
Anything creative: Photo sessions with Smriti (Facebook) and Riya.
Sadness/depression/head & heartache: Big doses of boredom.
Hilarious stuff: General does of hahaha hehehe.
Any off beat activity: Saturday night I was alone in home when around 12.30 the calling bell started to ring repeatedly. Thankfully I was on the phone with Swati, otherwise I would have been scared shitless.
Future plans: None.
Severe Loss: Ability to work.
Highlight of the week: I survived it. Excuse enough to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!