Friday 11 July, 2008

True Colours


Discerning reader, in case you are wondering why my blog has turned green, it is not because of jealousy! I have decided that I have been sticking to boring colours like black, grey and the rest of the faded ones. Hence this colourfull colour trip. But I must admit that subtle colours look better in my blog or so I think. Writing about blog and colours, is almost like talking about a woman and which colour suits her. You know she is fair hence she can carry off some colours, or oh no with her dark complexion she can never carry that colour. How I hate these kinds of statements and here I go doing the same thing. Shame on me. I will not inhibit or restrict my blog and let her (my blog is a woman) find her true colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!