Friday 25 July, 2008

Miss You Dear Bakery




Name: Market Bakery
Location: Kensington Market, Toronto
On Sale: All kinds of bread, pies, pastries, muffins, chocolates and everything delicious.
Price: In Canadian parlance damn cheap. $2.50 for a loaf of bread which would happily last you a week. The pies were slightly high priced around $7/8 but they were big family seized ones and the pastries and muffins all ranged between 50 cents to $2.
My Association: I lived for a year very near to this bakery and used to visit this every week, sometimes twice. I had a great time discovering all kinds of breads and deserts from different countries like potato and leak bread of the Portuguese, baguettes of the French origin, bakalava, tiramisu..you name it, I have gorged on it.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa...ho ho ho......me drooling over the pics. Yaar agle janam mein bakery kholoongi

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, thanks for your comment, let me take a peek and I will soon post it. Cheers!